11 okt 2007

I wanna have a candy!

I can't have a normal hobbie
or do aan sport without being irritated by gossipping treenen,
I can't have a normal weekendjobke,
or do aan work without being yelled at by gefrustrated homosexuals,
I can't have a normal relationship
or do aan love without sitting with the baked pears
I can't have a candy,
or do aan eating without discovering myself eating out the coolkast
I can't go to a normal school
or do aan study, without a departementshead
throwing exams in containers
I can't have normal parents,
or do aan parentchild-bonding without mum daging
the childbybattle-fund before de rechter
I can't make myself at home,
or do aan housewarmte without having to
travel and bicycle from hot to hair,and changing my adress
I can't live
or do aan breathing,without finding it sometimes a bitje too much.

4 opmerkingen:

Chris zei

normal people are saai
so Im happy the way you zijt
so lets act raar
and be verschillend

Anoniem zei

da's pas engels met haar op... *wrijft er eens over, om te voelen hoe zacht het is*
*geeft je, net als in "My Life without me" een heeeeele grote zak snoepjes* (toeval?)

Anoniem zei

Joke is geweldig.
en helemaal geen ijdeltuit.

Unknown zei

Als 'k zie hoe je bent onder al die omstandigheden, kan het moeilijk dan dat je echt iemand fantastisch bent. Wat moet dat niet geven zonder problemen ;)